21st WORLD CORPORATE GOLF CHALLENGE - INDIA
“World Corporate Golf Challenge- India” is the official qualifying tournament to select the Indian corporate team for the World Final. Qualifying rounds are being held in Delhi, Pune & Bangalore.
Two winners from each city progress to the National Final where the winning team goes on to represent Corporate India and compete against winning teams from 40 nations in the World Final.
Corporate India made its WCGC debut in 1999 and 2020 marks its 21st year. Indians have constantly excelled in the last decade, clinching the title in 2008 and 2015 besides recording multiple runner-up finishes (2010, 2011, 2014 & 2019).
- • Globally recognized, prestigious annual golf tournament
- • Witnesses participation of high ranking corporate officers and C-suite executives, making it the biggest corporate golfing event worldwide
- • Ideal platform for customer engagement, meeting prospective corporate clients and brand building
Rishi Narain Sports Marketing (RNSM) is the longest running, and most successful, licensee of the event.
- • Since its inception more than two decades ago, the World Corporate Golf Challenge (WCGC) has gone on to become the biggest annual corporate golf tournament worldwide.
- • Winners from each region compete in the World Final.
- • Held each year in Portugal, the World Final sees over 7,500 corporate executives from almost 40 Countries compete to be crowned “Champions of World Golf Challenge”
Fun fact: UK’s leading newspaper, The Times, introduced WCGC as a platform for ‘bringing the world of business together’ in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere using golf as the means.