Welcome to rnsportsmarketing.com, a subscription-based site (the “Site”) where members can share handicaps, statistics, charts, leaderboards, Stay in touch with their friends and more (the “Service”) all online within the rnsportsmarketing.com website. rnsportsmarketing.com is operated by Rishi Narain Golf Management Pvt Ltd By using the Service you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the ‘Terms’).
CHANGES TO rnsportsmarketing.com AND THE TERMS
We reserve the right, at out sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or delete portions of these Terms at any time without notice. Your continued use of the Service after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms so that you will be apprised of any changes.
ELIGIBILITY AND REGISTRATION
The Service is made available for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws and these Terms regarding online conduct and acceptable content, including laws regulating online data. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links and other content (‘Material‘) that you submit, post, and display on the Site. We may, at our sole discretion, host some or all of the Material on a third party server.
MEMBER CONDUCT AND APPROPRIATE CONTENT
The Service is made available for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws and these Terms regarding online conduct and acceptable content, including laws regulating online data. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links and other content (‘Material’) that you submit, post, and display on the Site. We may, at our sole discretion, host some or all of the Material on a third party server.
We may, but shall have no obligation to, remove Material that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or which infringe or violate any party’s intellectual property or other proprietary rights or these Terms. Further, under no circumstances does rnsportsmarketing.com have any obligation to check the accuracy or truthfulness of any Material, nor to monitor any Member’s use of the Service.
CONDITIONS FOR USE
You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations and are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your account made by you including the content of your transmissions through the Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree NOT to:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, distribute and/or disseminate any harmful, obscene, indecent, unlawful, libellous, profane, defamatory, infringing, inappropriate, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable Material or information.
- Use another Member’s personal data for purposes other than establishing contact that is reasonably expected to be welcomed by such other Member.
- Submit Material that is unlawful or which promotes or encourages illegal activity or that would interfere with the property rights of others.
- Submit Material of any third party without such third party’s prior written consent, or Material that falsely expresses or implies that such Material is sponsored or endorsed by rnsportsmarketing.com Mates.
- Create a false or misleading identity of, including but not limited to, a rnsportsmarketing.com employee, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message or to harvest or otherwise collect information about others.
- Transmit, email or post any Material that contains in any form, software viruses or such programs including but not limited to Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots, computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Use the Service in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Service or the rnsportsmarketing.com website or any part of it.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, to other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service, through password mining or any other means.
- Modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Service, or use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Service.
- Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Service.
- Disseminate content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, rights of privacy or publicity, or other proprietary right of any legal entity or infringes any intellectual property law or any other applicable law.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice contained in or on the Service.
- Disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional material, ‘junk mail’, ‘spam’, ‘chain letters’, ‘pyramid schemes’, or any other form of such solicitation.
- Interfere with another Member’s use and enjoyment of the Service.
- Harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of Members, including Numbers, from the rnsportsmarketing.com website or the pages comprising the Service by electronic or other means.
- By using the Service, you agree to accept marketing material and other emails from rnsportsmarketing.com which may include special offers on goods and services, golfing and other news including news of upgrades to the Site.
- We may, but shall have no obligation to, remove Material that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or which infringe or violate any party’s intellectual property or other proprietary rights or these Terms. Further, under no circumstances does rnsportsmarketing.com have any obligation to check the accuracy or truthfulness of any Material, nor to monitor any Member’s use of the Service.
By using the Service, you agree to accept marketing material and other emails from rnsportsmarketing.com which may include special offers on goods and services, golfing and other news including news of upgrades to the Site.
We may, but shall have no obligation to, remove Material that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or which infringe or violate any party’s intellectual property or other proprietary rights or these Terms. Further, under no circumstances does rnsportsmarketing.com have any obligation to check the accuracy or truthfulness of any Material, nor to monitor any Member’s use of the Service.
rnsportsmarketing.com does not claim any ownership rights in any Material that you submit, post, or display on or through the Site. After submitting, posting or displaying Material on or through the Site, you continue to retain all ownership rights in such Material, and you continue to have the right to use your Material in any way you choose. By submitting, posting or displaying any Material on or through the Service, you hereby grant to rnsportsmarketing.com a licence to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Material solely on and through the Service.
Without this licence, rnsportsmarketing.com would be unable to provide the Service. The license you grant to rnsportsmarketing.com is:
- non-exclusive (meaning you are free to license your Material to anyone else in addition to rnsportsmarketing.com),
- ifully-paid and royalty-free (meaning that rnsportsmarketing.com is not required to pay you for the use on the Service of the Material that you post),
- sublicensable (so that rnsportsmarketing.com is able to use its affiliates and subcontractors such as internet content delivery networks) to provide the Service, and worldwide, because the internet is global in reach.
This licence will terminate at the time you remove your Material from the Site, except that you agree that the licence will continue solely with respect to other Members’ continued use of your Material that are not music or video (i.e. photos and skins); provided, however that if you remove any of the Material from the Site, then rnsportsmarketing.com reserves the right to removal all of your Material from other Member’s pages. This licence does not grant rnsportsmarketing.com the right to sell your Material, nor does the licence grant rnsportsmarketing.com the right to distribute your Material outside the Service.
You represent and warrant that:
- you own the Material posted by you on or through the Site or otherwise have the right to grant the licence referred to above, and the posting of your Material on or through the Site does not infringe the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any legal entity.
You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing to any person by reason of any Material posted by you to or through or on the Site.
rnsportsmarketing.com and its associated and related entities own and retain all rights in thernsportsmarketing.com Site and Service, including all proprietary rights and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including without limitation all
- Page layouts, and designs
presented through and as part of the Service by rnsportsmarketing.com. Except as expressly authorized by rnsportsmarketing.com, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display or sell any of rnsportsmarketing.com’s proprietary information.
You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyright material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. rnsportsmarketing.com respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or you are aware of any infringing material on the Site, please contact us and provide us with the following information:
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site (including screen shots);
- Your Number and password
- Your address, telephone number, and email address
- A written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement signed by you to the effect that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
rnsportsmarketing.com shall not be responsible for any connection or access to the rnsportsmarketing.com Site by you or the quality of the transmission of any information passing between you and the Site. You will be responsible for providing your own communications equipment to access the Site via the internet, and the applicable internet access charges.
PAYMENT, PRICES AND PRICE INCREASES
You must be authorized to use the payment method you use on the rnsportsmarketing.com website. You authorize us to charge you for the service using your payment method and for any other paid feature of the service for which you choose to sign-up or use while this contract is in force. You pay the annual subscription fee in advance. We may charge you a different amount than what you approved. If it is a greater amount, we will tell you the amount and the date of the charge at least 10 days before we make the charge. Also, we may charge you up to the amount you have approved, and notify you in advance of the difference. If we informed you that the service will be provided indefinitely or automatically renewed, we may automatically renew your service and charge you for any renewal term.
You are responsible for any taxes that you are obligated to pay or that we may collect from you. Currency exchange settlements are based on your agreement with your payment method provider. We may change the price of the service from time to time.
If there is a specific time length and price for your service offer, then that price will remain in force for that time. After the offer period ends, your use of the service will be charged at the new price.
If you do not agree to these changes, then you must cancel and stop using the service before the changes take place. If you cancel your service, then your service ends at the end of your current service time.
COUPONS OR VOUCHERS (“PASS”)
On a regular basis but not restricted to, some GOLF memberships will be activated through the redemption of coupons or vouchers (“Passes”). Our Passes are defined as serialised activation codes generated by us for specific promotional, marketing or commercial purposes and intended for limited use by the direct or indirect target recipients.
Passes enable eligible members to become members upon redemption, generally at a price and period different to those published as part of the publicly available memberships.
TERMINATION OR CANCELLATION OF THE SERVICE
These Terms will apply to your use of the Service. At any time, you can terminate or cancel your account and upon any termination or cancellation (by you or us), we will remove such parts or the whole of your Material from view as it sees fit.
Should you wish to cancel your use of the Service, you can do so by calling our Help Desk. Payments made monthly in advance or yearly in advance are non-refundable in the event of any cancellation or termination of this agreement by either party during the period in respect of which such payment has been made. No pro rata refunds are given.
We may terminate your membership immediately at any time, for any reason. Once your membership terminates, you will have no right to use the Service. Our proprietary rights, disclaimer of warranties, indemnities, limitations of liability and other miscellaneous provisions shall survive any termination of your membership.
We may also, in its sole discretion and at any time, discontinue temporarily or permanently providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of access to the Site or use of the Service under any provision of the Terms may be effected without notice, and you acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related Material and files on or in your account and/or bar any further access by you to such Materials and files or the Service. Where possible, rnsportsmarketing.com will use reasonable efforts to give Members fair notice of termination or suspension of their access to the Service. Further you agree that rnsportsmarketing.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any termination or suspension of access to the Service or modification of the Service.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
rnsportsmarketing.com and its Associated and Related Entities, licensors, partners, members, suppliers, employees, consultants and agents (the ‘Disclaimers‘) disclaim any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or operability or availability of information or Material displayed on the Site.
The Disclaimers further expressly disclaim:
- that the Service will meet your requirements and will be uninterrupted, error-free, timely, or secure
- that defects or errors will be corrected
- that the Service or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, and
that the use of or the results of the use of the Service or the content made available as part of the Service will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable.
rnsportsmarketing.com expressly disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for the conduct of any other Member, and expressly disclaims that the content and Material of the Service input by other Members is correct or accurate.
The service, and all material, information (including without limitation, text, graphics, links or any information or material obtained or accessed through the service), products and services included therein are provided ‘as is’, ‘with all faults’, ‘as available’, with no warranties whatsoever. rnsportsmarketing.com expressly disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law all express, implied, and statutory warranties, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, freedom from computer virus, title, and non-infringement of proprietary rights.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Your use of the service is at your sole risk. under no circumstances will rnsportsmarketing.com, its associated and related entities and their respective owners, officers, managers, members, agents, and employees, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, or punitive damages or losses (including without limitation loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses), whether based in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with use of, or inability to use, the service, whether or not rnsportsmarketing.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages or loss. such limitation of liability shall apply:
Whether the damages arise from use or misuse of and reliance on the service, from inability to use the service (including such damages incurred by third parties), and not withstanding any failure of essential purpose, and to the fullest extent permitted by law. if you are disatisfied with the service or any part of the service then your sole and exclusive remedy is to disconitnue using the service and the site.
Certain legislation, including the Trade Practices Act 1974, as amended, may imply warranties or conditions or impose obligations upon GLP which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified or cannot be excluded, restricted or modified except to a limited extent. These Terms must be read and construed subject to any such statutory provisions. If such statutory provisions apply, to the extent to which GLP is entitled to do so, its liability shall be limited at its option to: in the case of supply of goods:
- The replacement of the goods or supply of equivalent goods; or the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods.
- The payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; or the repair of the goods
- the supply of services again; or the payment of the cost of having the services performed again.
HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNITY
You agree to hold harmless and indemnify, and at rnsportsmarketing.com’s request defend, rnsportsmarketing.com, its Associated and Related Entities and their respective owners, officers, managers, members, agents, and employees from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of or conduct in using the Service, including any liability or expense arising from any action or claim of any kind and of any nature. In such a case, rnsportsmarketing.com will provide you with written notice of such action or claim.
rnsportsmarketing.com may provide you with notices regarding the Service or these Terms by regular mail, email, or postings to the Site.
You shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances, regulations, contracts and applicable licences regarding your use of the Services.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the India. The parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the Gurgaon. If a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of the Terms to be unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms will continue in full force and effect.
You shall not assign this agreement or assign any right or delegate any obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, whether voluntarily or by operation of law, without our prior written consent. Any such purported assignment or delegation will be void and of no effect.
Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall rnsportsmarketing.com be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, internet failures, equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labour disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or material, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance by third parties, or loss of fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and rnsportsmarketing.com with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior agreements or understandings whether written or oral, regarding such subject matter. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms by a party will be effective only if in writing and signed by both parties.